Complete Home Concepts has been installing fireplaces in Kansas City area homes since 1979. Today, more than ever, there are so many ways to customize your fireplace, whether you’re building your dream home from the ground up or remodeling an existing space. It really comes down to your budget and personal preferences. Our custom fireplace experts are sharing five of their go-to ideas to spark your design concept.
- Have a space where a fire feature would be the perfect focal point? No longer limited to walls and corners, a custom fireplace can be installed anywhere—up the wall, in the middle of the room—anywhere. More on custom fireplace options later…
- Love your fireplace, but want to refresh its style? Consider adding a new mantel or surround to frame the fireplace and give it a fresh, updated look. You can choose from a variety of materials, such as wood, stone veneer, or marble, to match the existing decor in your home.
- Have an older fireplace that’s not as visually appealing or efficient as you’d like? Maybe it’s time to explore fireplace inserts. They are available in gas, electric and pellet versions. Plus, fireplace inserts are a beautiful, budget-friendly solution for upgrading outdated fireplaces since they are installed within your existing box. If you’re replacing an older fireplace, you’ll appreciate the new technology available today. Not to mention the money you’ll save by reducing your heating bills with a more efficient insert.
- If you have an electric fireplace, you can easily change the look of the flames and embers by changing the glass beads or using LED lighting. This is a quick and easy way to give your fireplace a fresh, new look without any major renovations.
- Show your team spirit with a custom fireplace featuring a team logo and colors. It’s a fun addition to man caves and themed media rooms.
Install a Custom Fireplace Anywhere, Really
Stellar pushes the envelope in round, half-round and quarter-round configurations to fit your personality and entertaining style in a unique way. Shaped glass is available in curved, angled and round designs to showcase your custom fireplace in safe and original ways. Also, fogged privacy glass allows switching between clear and fogged for spaces where privacy might be nice, such as in a fire feature that connects two rooms.
Open hearths are on trend for 2023. Or, have they ever not been in style? Create an alluring experience with a large glass-free view in an open custom design, which puts off low heat for day-long or year-round enjoyment.
Custom Fireplaces Let You Tailor a Fire Feature in Any Shape or Size
By choosing a custom fireplace, you or your designer can decide on the geometry, viewing height and viewing length. Our experts recommend Stellar from Heat & Glo for the epitome of custom styling for any shape and size.
Once the style is chosen, other ways to create a custom fireplace is to think outside the normal fireplace box. With Stellar by Heat & Glo, your burner options include:
- Tall, bold flames
- Ribbon, star-shaped, zigzag, spiral and horizontal arrangements
Use a Custom Fireplace to Transition Between Your Indoor and Outdoor Living Spaces
Stellar by Heat & Glo is an industry leader in indoor/outdoor custom fireplaces. With the ability to customize size and finish, your custom fireplace acts as a seamless transition between your interior and exterior spaces and extends your outdoor entertaining season.
Ready for a Custom Fireplace? Work with Experts at the Top Fireplace Store in Kansas City
Overall, when choosing a fireplace company, it is important to look for one that has experience and expertise, offers good customer service, has a wide range of products, and has a good reputation. By doing your research and taking the time to find a reputable company, like Complete Home Concepts, you can ensure that you receive the custom fire feature you envisioned.
Contact us or visit our showroom today, and let’s get started on your amazing custom fireplace.