**************** IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!! ***************
Home Products Sales Position
This is an exciting and profitable opportunity for the right Candidate in Riverside, MO.
We’re seeking Inside Sales Representatives, offering competitive pay plus bonuses, to generate sales.
We need people who:
- Are ambitious, results oriented and have the energy and enthusiasm to help others.
- Have good listening skills, with Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
- You must be able to make sound decisions, have the ability to influence others and work cross functionally.
- Have a strong comfort level in response to the unique needs of each customer.
- Be able to perform basic skills on the computer, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word) Administrative Assistant
- Set an example of professionalism through actions and appearance
- Must be independent, driven by performance, and looking for more than a job.
- Great listening, presentation and closing skills Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (a “people person”)
- A quick-thinking, problem-resolving attitude
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Sales and design experience is a plus!
- Can work Saturdays.
- Can be flexible with their hours during the week.
- Greet & Welcome our guests and build relationships.
- Assist Builder customers in making selections.
- Discover needs & sell merchandise by developing customized solutions based on customer needs.
- Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for sales
- Maintain clean efficient facilities; ensure showroom is tidy and all displays up to date and functioning
- Process orders/ data entry
- Establish and maintain customer relations through education and promotion of new products and services by maintaining ever changing product knowledge.
- Maintain procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Conducts follow-up of leads and customer retention/service calls through means of telephone and e-mail contact to identify customer needs.
- Closing deals and overcoming objections
- You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The company provides:
- Training on products, and procedures.
- Generous employee discount.
- Healthcare plan.
- Negotiable Salary based bonus structure.